As part of its $1 million Building a Healthier Community Campaign, the Tuality Healthcare Foundation is raising $300,000 specifically for the purchase and installation of digital mammography equipment at its Hillsboro campus. This equipment will provide local access to critical breast health services for women across the community.
Patients will benefit through:
- Higher-quality images
- Decreased time for examinations
- Ability for the physician to digitally enhance pictures of breast images in order to detect breast cancer
- Potential for lower radiation exposure
- Rapid retrieval of prior images
- Potential for reducing the number of repeat views
Please consider joining this cause, and help us win the fight against breast cancer in western Washington County. For more information, contact Cece Clitheroe at 503-681-1617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.